Rencon Air & Land is a progressive contractor supplying services to the Agriculture, Forestry, Government & Environmental sectors.
We are currently seeking Field Technicians to join our team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working autonomously.
- Completing digital record sheets and other safety compliance forms daily through our apps as required.
- Identify and reporting of any health and safety hazards, incidents or near misses.
- Receive instructions and carry out duties with attention to timelines and quality of work.
- Be open to working in other areas of our business from time to time when required.
To be considered for this role we are seeking an individual with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working in an outdoor environment.
- Kind and caring nature towards animals.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to learn, adopt new practices and further develop personal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport.
The ability to work flexible hours is a requirement of the role and you must have received both Covid-19 Vax’s.
This role will suit a person who has passion for forestry, the greater outdoors, enjoys working autonomously and shows a commitment to OH&S.
The successful candidate will be surrounded by a supportive working environment, the opportunity to grow within our organisation and receive a competitive remuneration.
Email Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org